Immunotropics (Immune System Booster) – Role as Immunity Enhancers
Are you bothered by recurrent episodes of common cold and infections? You can get treatment for the symptoms to feel well, however, you must address the cause.
Biavexia I Am Immune drink shot has vitamins for immune system, and amino acids which act as immune system boosters and preserve your immunity.
The immune system has a crucial role in your well-being as it enables your body to fight against infections and respond to inflammation throughout your life course. Let us review the ingredients of the Biavexia Immunotropic drink shot which enhance your immunity here.
Biavexia I Am Immune drink shot contains vitamins namely, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E which act as immune system booster vitamins. Vitamins are essential for numerous bodily processes, modulate a wide range of immune responses, have different functions as hormones and antioxidants and as regulators of tissue growth.
Vitamin A and its metabolites directly target the internal pathways of immune system and deficiency of Vitamin A has shown to be associated with decreased immune response with susceptibility to intestinal and respiratory infections in children with mild deficiency of Vitamin A. Vitamin C and E act as antioxidants and prevent the lipid oxidation of Vitamin A, hence increasing its immune response1. Several observational studies have shown that the use of various dietary supplements with vitamin A, C and E, prevent or delay disease and aging in healthy adults2.
Biavexia I Am Immune drink shot contains amino acids namely, N-acetylcysteine and Glutathione which act as immune system boosters. The amino acids act as antioxidants protecting the host cells from oxidative damage and facilitate the balanced functioning of other cells of your immune system.
N-acetylcysteine is a precursor to the amino acid L-cysteine and consequently Glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant. N-acetylcysteine administration has shown to significantly improve oxidative stress parameters such as Glutathione and Superoxide in elderly women, reflecting its contribution in the maintenance of good health and quality of life by decreasing the probability of immune system-related diseases, such as infections and in aging3. Further, research has shown that Glutathione, a combination of amino acids Cysteine, Glutamic acid, and Glycine, is a potent tool in the development of innate or inbuilt immunity. It also provides protection against several clinical conditions characterized by damage due to free radicals in early and later life4.
Biavexia I Am Immune drink shot contains herbs namely, Green tea, Grape seed extract and Shiitake mushrooms which act as regulators of your immunity. Health benefits of the herbs are due to presence of compounds such as polyphenols, catechins in Green tea and Grape seed extract, Beta-glucans in Shiitake mushrooms and include immuno-regulatory activity to support immunity, antioxidant effects and improved longevity.
Evidence has revealed that Green tea administration from the plant Camellia sinensis decreases the level of antibodies in patients with Allergic rhinitis, showing the role of Green tea as regulators of immunity5. Similarly, it has been demonstrated that a single dietary intervention with a Grape seed supplement significantly increased the antioxidant status of healthy individuals, as measured by increased levels of polyphenols in the urine6. The action of Grape seed extract6 and Shiitake mushrooms as an immune-modulator has also been studied in various cancers with a positive outcome7.
In this way, immunotropics (Immune System Boosters) act on different aspects of immune function of your body, enhancing the quality of life. Further research is ongoing to investigate the effectiveness of immunotropics in various combinations and dosages.
- Mora JR, Iwata M, von Andrian UH. Vitamin effects on the immune system: vitamins A and D take centre stage. Nat Rev Immunol. 2008;8(9):685-698.
- Thomas DR. Vitamins in aging, health, and longevity. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(1):81-91.
- Arranz L, Fernández C, Rodríguez A, et al. The glutathione precursor N-acetylcysteine improves immune function in postmenopausal women. Free Radic Biol Med. 2008;45(9):1252-1262.
- Ghezzi P. Role of glutathione in immunity and inflammation in the lung. Int J Gen Med. 2011;4:105-113.
- Tang GY, Meng X, Gan RY, et al. Health Functions and Related Molecular Mechanisms of Tea Components: An Update Review. Int J Mol Sci. 2019;20(24):6196.
- Grases F, Prieto RM, Fernández-Cabot RA, et al. Effect of consuming a grape seed supplement with abundant phenolic compounds on the oxidative status of healthy human volunteers. Nutr J. 2015;14:94.
- Valverde ME, Hernández-Pérez T, Paredes-López O. Edible mushrooms: improving human health and promoting quality life. Int J Microbiol. 2015:376387.