Immunotropics (Immune System Boosters) – How Do They Boost Your Bodily Functions
Immunotropics are compounds which modify the activity of your immune system. They preserve, maintain and support your bodily functions by optimizing the function of the immune system throughout the lifespan.
Biavexia I Am Immune drink shot has 12 ingredients (5 being immune system booster vitamins), namely Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Green tea leaf extract, Shiitake mushroom, R-Lipoic Acid, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), L-Glutathione, and Grape seed extract
These 12 ingredients boost your bodily functions at all ages and lifestyles. Lets briefly review how these ingredients act on different bodily functions.
Immunotropics are immune system boosters to enhance your immunity by protecting your body from disease causing pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, parasites. The combination of ingredients in the Biavexia I Am Immune drink shot strengthens your immune defense, providing a solid barrier to the foreign invaders.
Several studies in a healthy population of all ages have shown that supplementation of Vitamin C supports the cellular functions of White blood cells, increasing their ability to engulf the microbes which cause infections1. Shiitake mushrooms have been used for hundreds of years to fight common cold which is supported by scientific evidence on humans of increasing resistance to infections2.
Immunotropics support the liver’s natural detoxification process by acting as antioxidants and fighting free radicals generated by various processes in your body. The powerful antioxidants in the Biavexia immune drink shot protect you from oxidative stress, revitalizing the bodily functions.
Evidence has revealed that Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant with radical scavenging action, decreases oxidation of lipids (fats) in the body, providing protection against conditions which are dependent on lipid oxidation such as atherosclerosis (formation of plaques in arteries), fatty liver and degenerative conditions of the nervous system3. The similar antioxidant potential has been reported in healthy individuals as well as those with high lipid levels or high blood pressure after consumption of Green tea4.
Immunotropics boost your energy, regulate bodily metabolism, providing relief in stress and fatigue. The ingredients in the Biavexia immune drink shot work in conjunction with each other to restore the chemical reactions involved in the production of energy.
R-Lipoic acid acts as a cofactor for some enzymatic complexes involved in energy generation for the cell as demonstrated by clinical trials on healthy, obese individuals and those with conditions of the nervous system. It increases the levels of L-Glutathione in the cells, that is a powerful anti-oxidant and plays a role in the metabolism of carbohydrates5.
Functioning of vital organs
Immunotropics have an essential role in the functioning of vital organs such as the brain, heart and skin. The Biavexia immune drink shot has highly beneficial ingredients which facilitate the working of your vital organs.
Research has shown that Folate is essential for neural tube development in infancy, and both folate and vitamin B-12 are involved in maintaining normal nervous system function at all ages due to their crucial roles in the associated amino acid metabolism6. Likewise, supplementation of Grape seed extract has been shown to decrease cholesterol levels in healthy individuals that protect the heart7. Diets rich in Vitamin A in the form of Beta- Carotene are known to prevent cellular damage, premature skin aging, and skin cancer8.
Why Are They Immune System Boosters?
In this way, immunotropics have a positive effect in regulation of the bodily functions of individuals from all walks of life. They act as immune system boosters, develop, boost and maintain the immune system, keeping it in a balanced state.
- Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1211.
- Valverde ME, Hernández-Pérez T, Paredes-López O. Edible mushrooms: improving human health and promoting quality life. Int J Microbiol. 2015:376387.
- Niki E. Evidence for beneficial effects of vitamin E. Korean J Intern Med. 2015;30(5):571-579.
- Peluso I, Serafini M. Antioxidants from black and green tea: from dietary modulation of oxidative stress to pharmacological mechanisms. Br J Pharmacol. 2017;174(11):1195-1208.
- Salehi B, Berkay Yılmaz Y, Antika G, et al. Insights on the Use of α-Lipoic Acid for Therapeutic Purposes. Biomolecules. 2019;9(8):356.
- Horvat P, Gardiner J, Kubinova R, et al. Serum folate, vitamin B-12 and cognitive function in middle and older age: The HAPIEE study. Exp Gerontol. 2016;76:33-38.
- Weseler AR, Bast A. Masquelier’s grape seed extract: from basic flavonoid research to a well-characterized food supplement with health benefits. Nutr J. 2017;16(1):5.
- Vollmer DL, West VA, Lephart ED. Enhancing Skin Health: By Oral Administration of Natural Compounds and Minerals with Implications to the Dermal Microbiome. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(10):3059.